Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ootd: A growing love for JCpenney



"Never believe you are not worth it and that you are incapable of realizing your dreams. If you stop believing in yourself, nobody will"-Unknown




[Wearing]: Alexander Wang Agatha T-strap sandals (here) | JCPenney blue tribal print skirt (here), click here for coupons | JCPenney yellow mustard silk crepe tank top (here) | Forever21 round neck ruffles crop jacket (similar here) | Accessories: Macy's belt (In stores only!), H&M jewelry, Michael Kors gold watch. 


Hello,
Almost everything I was wearing today is from JCPenney. I think I'm starting to like this store and I also realized today that New York Fashion Week for Winter/Spring 2014 is in one month!!Who's going?


Follow me via Bloglovin' and/or

Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading my post :)
Lots of Love <3

10 comments:

Unknown said...

you look amazing! Great styling!

Love,Nyt
BIG hair LOUD mouth

ravenlocks said...

Yeah...I definitely need to get myself to a JC Penny ASAP. I haven't been there in years! Why? Not a clue...

But you look amazing. This top that you're wearing looks amazing against the blue skirt. Fabulous look!

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Alamodewearhouse said...

JC Penny is my shopping destination mostly fot their clothes. I haven't really done much accessory shopping there. My office is a walking distance to a mall with JCPenny so I go during my lunch breaks when I have nothing else to do and I always find a great deal.

Jeans and a Teacup said...

This is an amazing outfit! Love the bright colors! Maybe I should take a closer looks at JCP!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Unknown said...

Seriously, I'm really loving JCPenney ladies, Jessica you need to check it out and thanks Nilu Yuleena :)

Oliva uns said...

Absolutely nice dress !:)) love it :)
Cme and see me too on:

www.olivains.com

Unknown said...

Wow! I love it!
sexy prom dresses

Velvet said...

i fell in love with this blog! i adore your style, girl! :)

i follow you :*
http://the-velvet-lady.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh,amazing photos.I like your style!Ball Gown Wedding Dresses

Unknown said...

Great outfit!I like your style))Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
http://www.elationofcreation.com/