Monday, July 22, 2013

SATURDAY LOOK: Romantic look for a dinner date {Neon skirt + leather top}

"I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing." - Mae West

 

[Wearing]: H&M studded strappy sandals (here) | Charlotte Russe neon pink pleated skirt (last seen here) | Lulu's leather bra top (here) | Accessories: Steve Madden clutch (Very old!), Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses, Michael Kors gold watch, I.D. link choker necklace (very cheap here).

Hello Lovelies,
I've been in love with every item of my outfit, from the H&M sandals to my all time favorite hat. Somehow, I was able to pair all these items together for my dinner date.




Although the skirt looks orange when it's photographed in direct sun, the skirt is actually neon pink. I know it's a shame that it changes color in photos but I like the orange look too.





                          and via Bloglovin

Thank for reading my post and leave me a comment
Have a wonderful Day

3 comments:

unitedcolorsofaggie said...

Amazing!!!!love the skirt!!!

Rachel Pheasant said...

I love the combination of tough and feminine fabrics and pieces in this outfit! I especially like the baseball cap with the flowing skirt.

Best,
Rachel
www.thecuratorial.com

Lubka Henry said...

I'm also in love with your look! You look so chic :)
I also have some troubles taking colour photos of neon pink, but I think you've captured it very well! :)

Lu
http://balgar-ka.tumblr.com