Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Style Change: Kristen Stewart (Breaking Dawn-Twilight Saga Movies)

Hello Lovelies,
We've all noticed a change in Kristen Stewart wardrobe and style since the release of Breaking part I. This rocker girl seems like she has completely ditched the sneakers to start a new strong relation with heels and sheer things!

Left: Kristen Stewart in Zuhair Murad for the L.A. premiere | Right: She is in Ellie Saab for the Berlin premiere

Left: Kristen Stewart wearing Louis Vuitton for the Tokyo promo of the movie | Right: She's wearing LBD for the late night show with Jimmy Fallon

Here she is with the boys:
Left: Kristen Stewart is wearing Christian Dior for the Madrid Premiere    |      Right: She wearing Zuhair Murad for the London premier
Photos: a courtesy of handbag.com

Thanks for reading!
Do you prefer her new looks or the Kristen from before?

7 comments:

ravenlocks said...

I rarely say this about celebrity fashion, but I LOVE everything she is wearing. I think she looks stunning and absolutely gorgeous in each and every look. The first gown and last are my favorite. That designer is killing me. :)

xoxo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

NewLife said...

I think she is taking great advice from someone :-) One sure way to become an icon is to get everyone talking about your style and then change it over and over! Smart girl.

Oh, and I LOVE the Zuhair Murad - SIGH!

NLxx
www.my-changing-room.com

Unknown said...

i loved her dresses! she is an amazin actress

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Jo said...

I agree that her new change in style has dramatically improved her look! It's only natural for our style to mature as we get a little older. She's looking great =).

Pearl in Fashion said...

cool! :)

GIVEAWAY on my blog! 20$ coupon to win!
www.pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

June said...

Loved all her looks! Cant wait to see the movie
xx
www.junewantsitall.com

Buttons Apart said...

Love the pretty dresses she has been wearing recently!

We're currently holding an international giveaway on our blog if your interested.

Sita & Radha xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/