Monday, October 1, 2012

Birthday Girl Outfit

Hello Lovelies!
Yesterday (09/30/1988) was my birthday and to celebrate the fact that I reached the age of 24 in good health and still surrounded by the people I love, I decided to go to church with a friend, then we went for some pastries and of course we watched again my favorite movie of all times: Inception.


[Wearing]: Sheinside light pink Peplum trench coat | H&M floral dress | H&M light pink low heel pumps | Steve Madden studded brown bag (very old!) | Jewelry: H&M, Wholesale, Charlotte Russe.




Since I was going to church I decided to wear low heel pumps to be very comfortable and these shoes were perfect for the occasion because they had the same color as my trench coat and my dress also had some flower designs that were light pink.


Chocolate paradise









Thank you for reading my post :)

Have a lovely day!

13 comments:

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Happy Birthday Jessy!!! You are so blessed. So glad you had a great day! I'm a big time Leonardo DiCaprio fan. So I loved that movie! I love your dress. That print is so pretty and the jacket just tops it off. Can I have that necklace? It's darling. Have a great week doll. Stay sweet.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

love it! beautiful outfit

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday Jessy!! :)

Lovely outfit. You look gorgeous in that pink peplum trench!! It's perfect with the low heels and dress. :)

xo - Sheila

www.sheislovelyblog.com

Unknown said...

Lovely outfit. Happy birthday. I am libra too. ;) http://ivonalovefashion.blogspot.com/

littlemissandrea said...

Gorgeous outfit!! Happy Belated Birthday! I love Inception too, great choice!

Unknown said...

Happy BD Jessy :)! (You're almost 10 years younger than me ;0)
Those pumps are really gorgeous! (Of course, you too :))

xxx Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

Anonymous said...

the print of that dress is really cool :)

WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
Twitter
Facebook

Anonymous said...

Happy bday Jessy! I love the print on that dress :)

La x sacha said...

Happy birthday dear.
You looked so perfect for the occasion!I am so falling for your coat!
xx

Rachel Pheasant said...

Happy Brithday! I love the necklace I bet you could DIY something like that in other colors to go with a bunch of your outfits!

Best,
Rachel
www.thecuratorial.com

Carmen said...

Amazing dress and I want to go to that chocolate paradise ;)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

NewLife said...

Happy birthday Jessy! Sounds like you had a great day. My birthday was also "yesterday" - 1st October :-) We are practically twins lol.

NLxx
www.transformationforme.blogspot.com

Evamaria said...

Gorgous outfit. That jacket is perfect for this dress and happy birthday! :)

- http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/