Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet Scents: Top 5 perfumes for me



Hello Lovelies,
this post is dedicated to my favorite perfumes. Since I was little, I've always loved perfumes. I used to steal (not really) my mom's perfumes when she was not around and go play outside with my friends. As soon as she gets back home, I would run in the bathroom to take a shower so she won't smell it on me. I thought I was a very smart kid but this whole time she knew it but she thought it was funny to look at me, trying so hard to hide something so trivial! (ha!)
Anyways I stopped doing it when I turned 12 and got my first perfume from my dearest Dad (Dads, they seem to be the first to offer perfume to their girls!)


1. J'adore by Dior is my all time favorite and the first perfume I ever got! This is the back-perfume, the one I buy when I'm in need of a perfume and I don't know which one to get.
2. Viva La Juicy is my second favorite perfume (for some reasons this perfume attract guys because they always and randomly compliment me when I'm wearing this perfume. Maybe there are some kind of pheromones in there!
3. I love Coco Mademoiselle Chanel, its luxurious scent makes any woman feel fresh, young and more importantly classy! I think any woman should own or at least try this perfume because it can also be worn anytime of the day (preferably in the morning and evening in my opinion).
4. Lolita Lempicka: I fell in love the first time I smelled the scent of this perfume on my mom! It's sweet scent but yet spicy is very addictive and attractive and it is affordable too! Once you'll use it once, you're not gonna want to let it go! (ha!)


5. D&G Light Blue: Since it has been introduced into the world of perfumerie in 2001, this perfume has gained popularity among all sophisticated women and I like to think that I'm one of those sophisticated women who always have a bottle of this perfume in my collection (ha!). I really love it!

What's your favorite perfumes? Do you think I should try another perfume you like?
Thanks for reading Lovely!
Have a scented day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juicy hehe;)

The Scent of Glamour said...

The chanel coco mademoiselle is my favorite!
Lovely post!

If you want, check out my blog:
http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

Mercedes Maya said...

love j'adore!!!
mmmm
xxx
www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

There are so many perfumes I love but the 3 I use are:
Calvin Klein in2u
Cacharel AnaisAnais
Paco Rabanne Black xs
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

Coco